Tech Data is advancing massively towards their goal of continuously satisfying the world’s ever-evolving demand for technology. We fully embrace technological innovations and the tremendous positive business opportunities this creates, without neglecting the rapidly growing number of high-risk threats. In fact, our focus on security has never been greater!
The security landscape has changed a lot over the last couple of years. Hackers always seem to find new ways to enter networks and hit them harder than the previous time. Numerous global outbreaks have already occurred in 2017, and nothing indicates this will slow down in the future – quite the contrary, in fact!
At Tech Data we understand this evolution very well and have evolved alongside with it. Our security team has grown and currently consists of 8 dedicated people. We have seriously expanded our security portfolio over the past months and we have now got a training facility and a technical support center at our disposal.
And that’s why we feel the urge to provide you, as our valued partner, with a complete overview of all these changes. We would therefore like to invite you to our Security event on the 28th of November in ‘Kasteel Tivoli’ in Mechelen. What will you get?
- Complete overview of all the changes at Tech Data Advanced Solutions
- Update of the solutions of our long-term security vendors
- Introduction to our newest security vendors
- Meet & Greet with all of us
- Inspiring sessions from our vendors to learn you to sell the right security solution to the right customer.
We really hope to be able to welcome you at Kasteel Tivoli on the 28th of November. Register now!
10:00 – 10.30
Registration & welcome coffee
10:30 – 12:00
Tech Data Advanced Solutions:
- Keynote by David Ellis, Director Security & Enterprise Networking Solutions EMEA
- Security Team Introduction by Sven Woestyn, Business Unit Manager Enterprise Software & Oracle – Security & Mobility
- Tech Data Academy and Professional Services
- Security Solutions update
12:00 – 13:30
13:30 – 16:15
Vendor Break-out Sessions:
4 x 30 min | 4 different Security Rooms | 7 Vendors
16:15 – 18:00
Networking with some Drinks & Appetizers