Are you looking for an efficient way to use VMware® and HPE server systems in your IT infrastructure?
Together, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and VMware have designed a highly efficient IT infrastructure powered by VMware running on HPE ProLiant Gen9 and Gen10 Servers. VMware vSphere® Software helps transform your data centers into a simplified cloud infrastructure and enables the next generation of flexible and reliable IT services. VMware vSphere is ideal for organizations of all sizes. For more information on VMware vSphere Software, please visit www.vmware.com/go/vsphere.
VMware ESXi™ is supported on a broad range of HPE ProLiant DL, ML, and BladeSystem servers and is delivered with active HPE ProLiant and consolidated lifecycle management for a consistent, reliable ProLiant experience and management simplicity in virtual environments. For more information on HPE customized images with active management for VMware ESXi, please visit https://www.hpe.com/us/en/servers/hpe-esxi.html.
- VMware vRealize Network Insight Advanced Add-on for NSX per CPU, 10 and 100 pack Concurrent Users
- VMware Cloud Foundation per CPU with vSAN and NSX Enterprise & VMware Software-Defined Data Center per CPU
- VMware vSphere Standard, Enterprise & Enterprise Plus Upg to vCloud Suite Standard, Advance & Enterprise / Regular & Promo
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Upg to vCloud Suite Standard, Advance & Enterprise / Regular & Promo
- VMware Hyper Converged Infrastructure Advanced , Enterprise and for ROBO Standard & Advanced Promo
- VMware vSphere Essentials Plus Kit 6 Processor Promo
vSphere / Virtualization Solutions with VMware for Your HPE Server Systems
VMware vSphere Software jump-starts your virtualization project with simplified solutions that are pre-defined and validated, yet flexible enough for you to choose a solution that meets your application availability and capacity needs.
HPE Virtualization Smart Bundles includes tools you need to get started with virtualization. For more information, please visit the HPE Virtualization Smart Bundles with VMware home page.
With HPE VirtualSystem for VMware, you get a portfolio of optimized solutions pre-configured and pre-tested for a range of needs, designed for easy and rapid deployment in any environment.
Integrated management tools to simplify your virtualized solution to deliver system health, remote control, vulnerability scanning, flexible deployment and power management in one package for virtual and physical servers. HPE Insight Control provides infrastructure management.
vCloud Foundation/Significantly shortens application time, boosts admin productivity and lowers TCO.
vCloud Foundation brings together VMware’s compute, storage, and network virtualization into a natively integrated stack that can be deployed on premises or run as a service from the public cloud. Provides the universal platform for any application – traditional and cloud native.
Make Just One Call for Service and Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides comprehensive support for the entire physical and virtual infrastructure delivering one stop shopping call for VMware vSphere Software and HPE hardware support. HPE Support is also available and recommended for supported guest and host operating systems.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise includes a choice of 1, 3 or 5-year unlimited 24×7 technical software support and updates with all VMware software licenses. All Hewlett Packard Enterprise support products have a 2 hour response time, regardless of the severity of the reported problem.
Consolidated Lifecycle Management
Installation of ESXi can be done through the Hewlett Packard Enterprise embedded server configuration and installation process. Updates to ESXi can be made using the same tool used to update HPE ProLiant system firmware.
Consolidating ESXi and HPE ProLiant firmware updates within the same tool simplifies time consuming lifecycle management.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions
- vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions
- ESXi™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vCloud® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- VMware® Virtual SAN™ is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.