- Looking for an updated inventory of your EMC systems? (handy to request a maintenance renewal)
- Looking for a way to facilitate and speed up sizings and maintenance tasks?
Live Optics provides an easy, non-intrusive way to collect, analyze and report inventory and performance data from virtually every DELL EMC equipment. Live Optics data is ready to assist partners and end users in understanding in-depth details of a configuration and statistics. It will assist to have a better understanding on the performance envelope of an IT environment, optimize IT investments and evaluate growth opportunities.
Possible scan types (at this point):
- Storage: XtremeIO, Unity, Vmax, CLARiON/VNX
- Data Protection: Avamar, Networker
- Server & virtualization: Optical prime
Live Optics process:
- Register and request an account through https://app.liveoptics.com/ (You can personalize your account with you own logo.)
- With ‘Request Capture’, you can generate a personalized email for you or your end-user with a link to the collector. Partner can select the Dell EMC systems to be analyzed.
- Download the collector (based on the e-mail) and execute the collect.
- Results will be uploaded into Live Optics automatically to the registered user(s) (receiver of capture e-mails).
- Results can be exported in a PPT.
- Please send this information to email@example.com if you want to forward us configuration details for a maintenance renewal.
- The Live Optics dashboard gives you an overview of the projects.