Dell Technologies offers comprehensive solutions from endpoints to infrastructure – as well as strategic guidance and expert execution – to help mid-market businesses adopt transformative technologies to maximize performance, compete, and grow.
Dell Technologies solutions are built to ensure industry-first security is delivered as standard, from the BIOS to the desktop environment – establishing a platform root of trust, while enabling authenticated users to work and share data reliably and efficiently. All based on the power of Intel® processors.
- Array of the most secure commercial PCs (1) , protected against physical and digital attacks.
- Dell SafeID features a Dell-exclusive security chip that assures iron-clad authentication integrity. (1)
- SafeBIOS delivers embedded BIOS-level safeguards, including Dell-unique off-host BIOS verification. (1)
- Support across Dell Technologies portfolio offerings, with Intel® vPro-based processors that are embedded with Intel® Authenticate.
- Enterprise-grade Dell PCs protect data at all times, at rest, and in motion (even in the public cloud), with innovative data security solutions. (1)
Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1: Click Here
Dell Latitude 5400: Click Here
Dell optiPlex 7060 Micro: Click Here
(1) Based on Dell internal Analysis, August 2017
Delivering commercial-grade, highly scalable Intel® based solutions, purpose-built for mid-market businesses – from the first server to public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Dell Technologies is #1 in HCI (hyper-converged) and CI (converged infrastructure). (1)
- Multilayer approach to security across the solutions offered by Dell Technologies, with servers, storage, and appliances, including VxRail HCI. (2)
- Features servers equipped with end-to-end security, starting at the firmware and hardware levels, to provide the best protection for customers and their businesses. (2)
- All-inclusive storage solution designed to store, manage, and protect data in each array – with built-in data protection, snapshots, and drive-level encryption. (2)
- Processing power from the latest generation of Intel® Xeon Scalable Processors.
PowerEdge R540: Click Here
PowerEdge T440: Click Here
PowerVault ME4: Click Here
SC Series v3000: Click Here
VxRAIL HCI: Click Here
(1) Based on IDC Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, Q4 2018, (market share; vendor revenue), April 2019
(2) Based on Dell Internal Analysis, November 2017
Helping to ensure data is secure in motion and at rest with a broad range of innovative data security and data protection solutions designed to protect data, prevent threats and assure business continuity.
- Data Domain; the #1 Data Protection solution, #1 purpose-built backup appliance, designed for mid-market businesses and remote environments, and available with capacity points for any size workload. (1)
- Up to 4X more data protected with the IDPA DP4400; converged, integrated data protection designed for mid-market. (2)
- Dell SafeData helps customers trust their data is secure wherever it goes.
- Complete data protection management software and appliances with the PowerProtect portfolio. (2)
- Dell SafeGuard and Response solution prevents 99% of endpoint threats. (3)
(1) Based on IDC WW Purpose-Built Backup Appliance Systems Tracker, Q4 2017 (revenue), March 2018
(2) Based on aggregate data protection and recovery software and purpose-built back-up appliance revenue as of December 2017
(3) ESG Lab Review commissioned by Dell EMC, February 2018, versus a competitive vendor A. Additional information on the testing environment
IDPA 4400: Click Here
Data Domain 3300: Click Here
Data Domain VE: Click Here
PowerProtect Portfolio: Click Here
For more information, please contact your specialized sales at Tech Data