All-flash for all!
Now is the time to transfer to ALL-FLASH
ETERNUS AF150 S3 is an excellent all-flash choice for storage integration at an affordable price! A
large number of HDDs are required to deliver sufficient performance for an integrated storage
system. But with AF150 S3, you only need just a few SSDs.
Are you having trouble managing multiple servers?
- Cannot back-up frequently, because it may cause serious performance degradation?
- Too much back-up data from multiple servers? How can that be managed?
- The server has reached its capacity limits, whereas another server has a lot of capacity?
- The drive space is not used efficiently.
What’s the root cause?
When using each server’s HDD as storage, the following problems can arise:
- The backup job puts heavy loads on the CPU and can cause performance degradation.
- Each server has multiple generations of backup data that is not integrated.
- Each drive space cannot be shared between the servers.
||Integrate to create shared storage!
Add an external HDD storage system as a shared storage solution:
- Backup is off-loaded to the storage system’s CPU and thus no performance degradation is experienced on the servers.
- The backup data is integrated with the storage system. It provides very simple and useful data management.
- Remaining free capacity can be shared with all servers connected to the storage system and the HDD capacity can be used much more efficiently.
However, a lot of HDDs are needed to ensure sufficient performance for the storage system.
And HDD storage systems have to be precisely configured, thus requiring deep knowledge of RAID and performance tuning.
The answer is ETERNUS AF150 S3!